- Just lit the woodburner again #coldandwetsunday yfrog.com/kkq4vrj 9 years ago
- RT @aspexportsmouth: 1 hour to go til Austerity Carnival! Don't miss the Lord Mayor of Portsmouth, Pompey Pluckers, face painting, cake ... 9 years ago
- RT @arts_numeriques: Tele Present Wind - interactive installation by david bowen | bit.ly/m2bt2D 9 years ago
- RT @ben__harding: I've made a trailer for @FabricaGallery in Brighton, about an upcoming exhibition by French artist Stéphane Cauchy. ht ... 9 years ago
- Looking forward to installing new work by Stephane Cauchy @FabricaGallery later this month http://bit.ly/f7z2AE 9 years ago
Author Archives: Matthew Miller
A faux bois dovecote in the gardens of Fundação Serralves in Porto, Portugal.
A cut edge or a bounding box around a relief map creates cross-sectional profiles through the topography. The edges give additional reference points in visualising the lie of the land and for comparing relative distance, elevation and gradient. Sources and … Continue reading
Images suspended on layers of glass or transparent plastic sheet to represent three-dimensional objects or landscapes. Sources and further information http://www.terrainmodels.com/glass.html http://www.davidspriggs.com http://www.nomart.co.jp/nakanishi/index.html
Before After The beginning of the world A world in a world The edge of the world
John Grade has been artist in residence at L’H du Siège, Valenciennes, France for the past three months during which time he has made two interrelated works that are now on show until 19 February, 2011. La Chasse (The Hunt), is … Continue reading
When a photograph becomes a map, when a map becomes a model. Sources: annotated photograph, aerial map, artist map, model landscape.